Just had our big ultrasound today and were very surprised to hear it's a girl! We were expecting to hear "boy" but now we couldn't be more excited for our baby girl! She's due June 25th...maybe she'll come three days early and we can have the same birthday!
I guess I kinda need to post a baby ultrasound picture even though I'm never very good at seeing what they're even showing but here you go...
I think this next picture of her long little legs is so cute! Last time she kept crossing her legs like that so we couldn't see the gender...
Greg and I really like the name "Addison" so that's what we're thinking. We just found out Addison is a popular name from Grey's Anatomy but we had no idea so oh well, we like it!
3 years ago

9 comments:
Wahoo! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! Our little girls will be so close in age! Now we just have to live closer and they can be friends!
YA! can't wait for little Addison Donovan. Miss you! Call you soon! Now I can plan your baby shower around a little girl! YAY!
This is the best post ever. And of COURSE she has long legs, ha ha! I literally laughed when I read that! Oh Karianne she is already beautiful - I love it! Love her. Just a warning... Mark is like the world's hugest flirt... so he'll probably hit on her. Hope you don't mind, ha. Love you guys!
Karianne I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to meet your cute little girl!
Karianne, I'm SOOOOOOOO excited for you!!! :D I can't wait to meet her one day! Congratulations!
What cute photos, I already see the family resemblance :) Just bettin' she is gonna be a daddy's girl :)
ME
CONGRATS, KARIANNE! I have a great niece named Addison...we call her Addie!
ohh my! YAY Karianne! I'm so excited for you!! i'm due almost exactly one month after you to the day! can't wait to see how cute you become..you will be a great mom!
Congrats!! Girls are so fun! We're really happy for you guys!!
Post a Comment